Monday, January 04, 2016

this weeks menu

Its been so long, I feel the need to reintroduce myself. Just kidding. If you are reading this you know who I am already. We did a lot of things since I last checked in. So I'll have to bring you up to speed as the need arises. But for now, I want to take the time to make a meal plan. Cause its time.

1- bacon, eggs, potatoes, and oranges + leftover lentil soup + swedish meatballs
2- oatmeal + tuna, crackers, and carrots + chili with corn muffins
3- peanut butter toast + left over chili and tortilla chips + Roast chicken
4- oatmeal + rice and beans + chicken caesar salad + baked potatoes
5- sausage scrambled eggs + snacky lunch + zuppa tuscano
6- pumpkin waffles + curried carrot lentil soup + Roast chicken
7- coconut almond granola + tomato soup and grilled cheese + nachos


No comments:

Post a Comment