1. This company. I mean, who doesn't want to preserve the earth for our childrens, childrens, childrens, childrens, childrens,.......
2. My little Samuel. Realizing the challenges of parenthood were more than eye opening. Faceing challenges like discipline, picky eating and naplessness are quickly forgiven and forgotten by a freely given kiss and hug. I love you little man!
3. I have these glasses from ikea. I have way more than my share of fun serving everything from milk to martinis in them.
4. Avalon organics lemon clarifying shampoo. Smells so clean and natural. I love using this product on my dreadlocked hair because it doesn't leave any residue. And because I love smelling like fruit.
5. even though I don't actually own it yet,... My birthday is this saturday.
We spent the day at Whole foods and Ikea gathering goods for Sam's birthday party. I still have to go to Costco for my bulk organic foods. But I got all the decorations and paper goods. Now all I've got to do is make some last minute decorations, and cook. While searching around yesterday we stumbled into joann fabrics. I'm not usually impressed with thier prints but for some reason, this store, (not our local joann) had this print, yes both colors in stock. I've had plans for it for a little while and its been sitting in my shopping basket at purl for months.. Something is wrong with my brain because I didn't buy any of it. So, I'm going to need to go back.