Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Well the party on saturday went splendidly. I'm always nervous when providing any kind of entertainment. Will my guests like the food? the music? Will they be bored out of their minds? Well, I think they enjoyed the food at least. Which consisted of Baked macaroni and cheese, coissant panini and mesculun greens salad with gorgonzola and dried cranberries. The dessert was cupcakes cookies and this decetent creamchesse tart my husbands mother makes. She puts fresh blueberries, peaches and almonds on top.... Yum. I was happy when the party was over not stressed. Sucsess!

I'm sure some, if not all of you are wondering about my empty etsy shop. Zero items listed; zero items sold? Yeah I'm working on that. I've kinda hit a lump in the progress of some upcoming goods. When will I be done, I can't give any definites because I have none. But sooner than later is the goal.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a neat hotel. Now if only I could get to Copenhagen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, of course and the long list of others. Have we decided on a restaurant yet? I know Ninas got the hook up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lady...over at xanga I am "must_be_authentic" but feel free to also comment over at my main blog www.kaleoshannon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, Grace. Can't wait to see you! What location would you like to go to for dinner? I think we like the Radio City location better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delish!!! Hey, I'm now on Blogger: julesandrubies
    I'm having trouble making mine look snazzy, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. Have a wonderful day with your one year old!

    ReplyDelete