Thursday, October 08, 2009

Christmas shopping


(a blooper from last years Christmas pictures)
I know, it's a bit early. I have been trying for the past three years to shop early and be done by thanksgiving. In order stay ahead of the rush an enjoy the season a bit more. You know, less stress? It actually helps me out and I like the system. And being that this baby is due right around Thanksgiving,...I would like to relish in new motherhood for the third time knowing everything is shopped for. So I've started little folders on my computer for everyone I plan on getting gifts for. Sort of like an digital Christmas list. This way I can narrow down choices, and get the job done. Within the next 6 weeks. Plenty of time I know. I want everything wrapped and hidden by this time too. Did I mention I want to beat the rush?

No comments:

Post a Comment