Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Portland, we like you





We went to Portland for what seems to be our annual fourth of July trip out west. We stayed at a fun little hotel on the river with a warm little pool very close to where we planned on worshiping Sunday morning. I was lucky enough to get a latte from Stumptown, which is right next to the Ace hotel. One of these days we'll try to stay there. Maybe.

Want to know a great place to eat? Pine State Biscuits! If you are in the Portland area, run, don't walk here people. Order the McIsley. You won't be sorry. We also ate at the Doug Fir again. ( we always do) I made the mistake of not ordering the smoked salmon hash. :( Shame on me.

Shame on me.

We had an awesome time, but coming home is always sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that photo of all of you! The expressions on Sam's and Phoebe's faces are priceless.

    ReplyDelete