Tuesday, January 25, 2011

on socks and stuff

Because my research, has led me to this pattern, and one that was very graciously shared with me from my local yarn shop. I'm going to try to borrow that book from the library, just because it looked like the best resource, a sock knitter could ever have need for. I bought this yarn. But I am planning to make my way back to buy some more in a different colorway. Yay for his and her socks! I know I am way ahead of myself. I'm not even done with this. But look I am ready to make the

2 comments:

  1. I need to learn how to do stuff like this. Show us what your pair of socks look like when you do them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrified of making socks!! I should get over it someday though, because they would be so much fun to give for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete