Friday, March 04, 2011

I am a new 28 year old

Untitled
Yesterday was my birthday. We celebrated last weekends for our date, but for the actual night , Joel and I walked downtown to pick up fine cheese and wine. :) We had a wonderful anti pasta type in house date. My favorite really.

We are going bowling tomorrow as per Sam's request. An I need to get cracking on the transformer cake! Any suggestions? Also the weather is supposed to stay over 40 until Sunday! Yay!

Here are some things I liked this week.
I need to make these!!
Do you think I could make this bag? I really want to.
A visualization of the value of a dollar.
Love this ring.

What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday new 28 yr old! :)
    sounds perfect, wine & cheese with the hubby while the kiddos snooze quietly in their beds..

    (yes, you can make that bag!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated!!!I love a sweet stroll with the hubby :)

    ReplyDelete