Wednesday, October 17, 2007

flannel is quicker than yarn


A friend had a baby girl Sunday. Ada Marie! She's a cutester. So I quickly made up an elf bonnet, and matching booties. Using some soft baby flannels. I'm a much faster seamstress than knitter. Since she did not know the sex of the baby pre-birth, her baby shower is this monday!
So I had to make this fast-like to get it there in time by mail.
I wish I had Amy's book, because mine did not come out as cute as her projects. I've been trying to hold out and ask for the book for Christmas. So many times I could have used it already. But I think this is where the virtue of patience would come in handy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love those elf hats!! How adorable! I'm going to have to find a pattern for that for the next wee bern! Take care and good job!

    ReplyDelete