Saturday, October 20, 2007

the start of a beautiful thing etc,...

This weekend, I'll be happily joining the tea season club, while devouring the new, and "first ever" holiday blueprint. I can't seem to get over the excitement! Did I mention I really love magazines? Something about the carefully planned out pages, photography and ideas. Oh yum.
It feels like Christmas is here early. Speaking of which, I need to finish the list of who gets what homemade gift. And of course how much time do I need to give myself for all this crafting ahead.
Alot.

Speaking of crafting! Here is a little london beanie I made for the wee chap. It only took me 24 hours! This may not really sound great to most of you, but for me this is quite the accomplishment. On to the next. :)



Poor Sam is sick with a cold. I'm praying it stays in the boogey stage, and never moves on to a fever. If you are wondering? yes, he is playing with arrows. I don't know what to tell you.

4 comments:

  1. I love that hat (and the gifts for Ada in the previous post). You have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for serious. you're like crafty mama extraordinaire! samuel should bring some arrows to jacob's birthday party. you should get your invitation next week. i hope you can come (you're still in the second trimester, right?), though i know it'd be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mms! what kind of tea do you have there?

    ReplyDelete