Tuesday, December 04, 2007

teas please


We have been drinking lots of tea over here lately. I'm blaming it on the combination of our general appreciation for the drink and the fact that we've been under the weather for the past 2 months.

We each have a favorite. (Even though we stock more than just these 3 flavors.)
I'm stuck on traditional medicinals pregnancy tea for obvious reasons. Its very sweet and mild. Which makes it easy to drink the recommended 3 cups a day.

I got some premuim Ceylon as a gift and boy is it tastey. I think Joel would have a hard time choosing between that and a specialty chinese mango blend we picked up at Pearl River.

Sam is still training his tastes buds and goes for a good cup of decaf black. And sometimes I can get him to drink chamomile.

I like to keep a variety of honeys. Buckwheat, dessert misquite, and the regular clover. I won't lie and say I really tastes to much of a difference at all. Its just nice to have choices. :)

3 comments:

  1. mm tea.. used to work at a tea shop for a bit after school. it's my dream to have a little tea drawers/bar at home. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. how does the little one take his tea (warm/cold)? I'm suprised that he does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I love tea! Especially pregnancy tea, I agree, it is so good! As for my favorite, it would have to be Chai! I loved your Christmas list by the way. Very cool stuff. Luv, luv, luv that tea set!

    ReplyDelete