Tuesday, December 22, 2009

soup gone sauce


One night niether my sister or I had enough kitchen stock to come up with something good for dinner on our own. We knew we didn't want to go to the store so we figured we'd put our goods together and see what we could come up with. I remembered a sausage and kale dish I read about in and old FOOD & WINE magazine. I had made it once but couldn't quite recall what went into it. Besides the two main ingredients. She had some delicious butternut squash soup leftover from the night before, and we thought it might be nice on the side. We put it on top instead. It's now a new favorite. Its so easy to put together and everyone eats it. There are very few dishes we all enjoy at the same time. So naturally, this goes on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment