Friday, October 08, 2010




Here are some pictures of our trip to the apple orchard. We even got to press fresh cider that we've been heartily enjoying. Along with the sauce I made with the apples and the crisp we'll be eating for Sabbath dinner tomorrow. Yes I do remember why I love the fall.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Here are some of my favorite links from the week.

oxox

I personally love that they named this guy like this. I mean its their son right? High five Jamie and Jools. I mean, I'm just sayin'.

Look at these tiny dolls.

Gap is not doing the right thing.

Cute all natural nail polish for lil' gurlz.

3 comments:

  1. buddy bear? for reals? oh boy. :)

    digging the nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one scrappy logo. a sophomore design student could have designed *that*.

    I want to take my family to an orchard. That is fantastic. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those orchard pictures, and I like those kids. Can't wait to see all your new space in that house of yours! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete