Wednesday, December 17, 2008

things


This is what it looked like outside yesterday afternoon. Perfectly sticky and white.
Unfortunately it didn't stay very long, and it was too wet to play in any way. Fine for us drivers, but a little difficult to explain to two and a half year olds who are just catching on to the magic.
I am just about done with my Christmas shopping. I had high hopes of hand making every one on my list something special. But it did not exactly work out that way.

We have been reading a wonderful collection of Advent readings compiled by the many pastors of our churches. It has been such a blessing to our family so far! We are learning and enjoying as we acknowledge the real meaning behind this blessed Holiday.

The rest of the week I will continue to detox the toy stash, and me and the kitties will be baking cookies galore! I'll be back with photos of the fun, and finished packages.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment