Monday, October 04, 2010

My camera is sort of missing. (Piles of laundry are dwelling in every corner of my home) So I don't have pictures to share. So I'll just tell you that we had a blast apple picking this weekend. Our car is sounding funny lately. It started making a new sound on the way out Saturday morning, so we decided to turn around. Not to far from home. We ran into some good friends who were also going picking and they so graciously invited us to cram in with them. Between their two cars. We were so grateful and had even more fun driving in cars full of happy, and not so happy children.

2 comments:

  1. I miss the blessings of living in a small town! Your blog is looking adorable these days, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace. Those fish? Yes, that can totally happy. Let me know what color combo's you want (Or if you don't know, I can make two boy types and one girl type?) YES YES YES!

    ReplyDelete