Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We the Penney's have been battling little sicknesses over here. Two days good, then two more bad, but we are finally getting sleep again now that the night time coughs have begun to disappear. I hope that this is the end of winter sickness now that spring has finally sprung. I'm ready to get outside for some sunshine and picnicing!
I'm also hunting for kids warm weather clothing. Specifically shoes.  I'm not a huge lover of crocs, but I think my kids have ended up with the target knock-offs every year since birth. What shoes do you guys love and always go back to for your bambinos? I'm even tempted to get these for myself. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. sorry girl, you got the yuckies, too??
    hope healthy days are ahead!

    shoes..
    my go-to summer shoes are chaco sandals.. have too many pair to count..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried on those ballet flat crocs. I didn't think they were very comfortable, but that might be because I needed a half-size and they don't come in that. But they are cute.

    ReplyDelete